The weather forecast is looking problematic for the festival. I’ll try to update you all here if it’s going to be cancelled. Ranger Alex is going to let us know what the town’s decision is as soon as he can. The winds are the biggest problem due to the tents that get set up. I’ll also post something on the FOB FB page as soon as I have info.
